Your browser is obsolete!
The page may not load correctly.
Added to the Dr.Web virus database:
Virus description added:
To ensure autorun and distribution:
Modifies the following registry keys:
- [<HKCU>\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run] 'Google - Bot Dofus 2' = '%APPDATA%\Google\Bot Dofus 2.exe'
Creates the following files on removable media:
- <Drive name for removable media>:\autorun.inf
To complicate detection of its presence in the operating system,
blocks execution of the following system utilities:
- Command Prompt (CMD)
- Windows Task Manager (Taskmgr)
- Registry Editor (RegEdit)
blocks the following features:
- User Account Control (UAC)
Terminates or attempts to terminate
the following user processes:
Modifies file system :
Creates the following files:
- from <Full path to virus> to %APPDATA%\Google\Bot Dofus 2.exe
- DNS ASK sm##.gmail.com
- DNS ASK www.ha###key.com
Searches for the following windows:
- ClassName: 'Shell_TrayWnd' WindowName: ''
- ClassName: 'Indicator' WindowName: ''
© Doctor Web
2003 — 2020
Doctor Web is the Russian developer of Dr.Web anti-virus software. Dr.Web anti-virus software has been developed since 1992.
2-12А, 3rd street Yamskogo polya, Moscow, Russia, 125040